||Intercultural Aspects in Project Management
||Prof. Dr. Christian Greiner
Präsenzstudium: ca. 42 Std., Eigenstudium: ca. 108 Std.
In order to successfully pass this class you should have an understanding of business and IT-development processes as well as good English language skills. The course is open to Erasmus students as well as students from other departments who qualify as stated above (Courses in English).
- to gain an understanding of the rationale underlying formal project management
- to become familiar with the entire project life-cycle
- to develop skills with project management techniques for planning and controlling projects
Competence Profile (Content and Methods)
- Take a global and multicultural perspective to project management
- Understand and manage the interplay between people, technologies and organizations that underlies project management
- Understand, manage and control project risk and security
- Understand the impact of social, economic, legal, and ethical issues on project management in organizations
Cross-functional Competence Profile
- Teamwork: Students will be assigned to multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, with case assignment, for analysis and class presentation.
- Case studies: The context of international management issues will be covered and discussed though lectures, cases, note sets, and readings.
- Attributes of a project
- Constraints on project objectives
- Project life cycle
- Project management phases
- The project management process
- Project management techniques
- Project schedule control
|Medien und Methoden
Veranstaltungsspezifische Website, Moodle, Tafel und Folien (Powerpoint)
- Revised An Introduction to Project Management 5th Edition by Kathy Schwalbe, 2016
- Griffiths M.: PMI-ACP Exam Prep: Rapid Learning to Pass the Pmi Agile Certified Practitioner (Pmi-acp) Exam; Rmc Pubns Inc, 2012
- PMI (Ed.): A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBoK Guide latest Edition PMI,
- Verzuh, E., 2008. The fast forward MBA in project management, 5th ed, Safari Books Online. J. Wiley, 2015
Project Management Institute website: www.pmi.org
Weitere siehe Veranstaltungsseite im Internet
|IB Version 2010
||benotete Studienarbeit (40%)
benotetes Kolloquium (60%)